Friday, October 24, 2014

The Blurry Before : :

The before!

This is my Quilt Market booth "before" shot! How silly of me to think that I could blog each day of this Quilt Market experience. I truly did imagine I'd have lots of downtime, at least at the end of each night, being away from the kids and the sewing machine and all, but no. This has been busier than I could have ever imagined, in the very best way! I want to be present for every single second of it, not behind the lens of my camera, a computer screen, or looking down at my phone. I'm taking it all in, having the most amazing time, and saving the picture taking for the end of each day.

Be sure to follow me on Instagram, where I do plan to share little snip-its beginning tomorrow, opening day of Quilt Market! Thank you so much for joining me on this journey, it's such a dream come true!

  Maureen

14 comments:

  1. Very happy for you and waiting for the pics and stories... Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just have fun Maureen. I hope you have enough room for all the stuff you will be bringing home.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Andrea: I am very happy for you! Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so excited for you and looking forward to pictures and reading all about it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thinking of you constantly Maureen! Hope it's really wonderful! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. So excited to follow WhatEver you post about this!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I came here today expecting Free Fabric Friday, but am way more happy to see this post. I follow you quietly, not commenting often but I had to speak out this time. Enjoy every second of it. You deserve your place there, you earned it and I hope it brings you lots more success. You are one of the most humble, talented, real bloggers I follow and I am so excited for you that you are there.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am so glad you are having the time of your life!!! Enjoy every second of it...but I know that if you don't record it in some way, time has a way of blurring everything together! Looking forward to seeing Market through your eyes!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Have an amazing and great day.Enjoy!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Good for you on being present instead of behind the camera lens!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hope you have a wonderful time. I went to festival last year and was overwhelmed. On my "bucket list" for a future trip.

    ReplyDelete
  12. YAY! Maureen, so happy for you, dreams are great and working hard to see them come true is part of the incredible journey! Congratulations and much success to you. Your booth was so cute! And I loved the versatility of your fabrics and all that was made with them. And looking back, talking to you was so genuine, thanks for that. : )

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

If you are a no reply or an anonymous commenter, I will be sure to respond to your comment right here - so please do check back!