Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Twenty Crowns : :

Twenty Crowns

At the end of last week I spent two days making the twenty crowns for my Summer Princess Crown Sale! A huge thanks to everyone who ordered! This crown is one of my most favorite designs ever and is made in my very favorite color palette. Still, making twenty of anything is a pretty big undertaking, especially during these busy Summer days when sewing time is hard to come by! Is anyone else having this problem?

Summer Princess Initial Crown

I broke into my newly stashed Aurifil Aurifloss Set from the Fat Quarter Shop to add my hand-stitched flower details. This beautiful quality 6 strand floss is perfect for hand-embroidery and quilting. I'm so excited to have started a new collection!

Aurifil Floss Stitching

Today I'll continue the crown making until I'm all caught up with my Etsy orders! For those of you who missed out on my crown sale this time, I'm hoping to plan another with a new design, for August sometime!

Twenty Crowns

I'll be back soon with something quilty to share! ♡ Maureen

17 comments:

  1. very cute. Is it safe to assume you have a die cutter for the decorations?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Received my crown yesterday. It is beautiful! Every girl should feel like a princess once in a while!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely crowns, and that is quite an accomplishment for only two days! They are beautiful and sure to be treasure by the princesses!

    ReplyDelete
  4. these are so pretty. there are going to be some very pretty little princesses around.

    ReplyDelete
  5. YIKES!!! That's a lot of work. They are so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have always adored your crowns. YAY!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the crowns! Beautifully done!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my--they are just beautiful! Very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello, I love your blog it's really nice
    continued like that for the rest of it is really perfect believe me.

    ReplyDelete
  10. At the end of last week I spent two days making the twenty crowns for my Summer Princess Crown Sale! A huge thanks to everyone who ordered! This crown is one of my most favorite designs ever and is made in my very favorite color palette. Still, making twenty of anything is a pretty big undertaking, especially during these busy Summer days when sewing time is hard to come by! Is anyone else having this problem? bed sheets , comforter sets , gul ahmed bed sheets , bridal bed set , quilted bedspreads , cotton mattress near me , winter blanket , vicky razai , sofa cover set , buy pakistani lawn suits online

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

If you are a no reply or an anonymous commenter, I will be sure to respond to your comment right here - so please do check back!